Hetalia For The Win

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RP Site. By Invite ONLY

3 posters

Gakuen Hetalia

gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Gakuen Hetalia Empty Gakuen Hetalia

Post  gglinkdurgefett Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 am

*~*Hetalia Academy, first day of school, after orientation, no classes until the next day*~*

Arthur rolled his suitcase into the dormitory, a large backpack on. He walked over to the first bed and tossed the backpack on it before he started unpacking the suitcase into his designated dresser.

Matthew walked into his dorm, a big red backpack on and rolling a matching red suitcase, a large white teddy bear clutched in his free hand. He walked over to his bed and sat down, holding the bear close while he waited for his half brother to arrive.

Roderich was already in his dorm, his things already put away in his dresser and closet. He was standing by his window with his beloved violin out, spending some time to tune it after the trip from Vienna.

Ludwig stood at the closet, properly hanging up all of his uniforms. He had already unpacked the rest of his things into the dresser.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Gakuen Hetalia Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 am

Francis strolled into the room in a leisurely manner. "Bonjour!"

Elizaveta sighed gently as she was putting away her stuff, not looking forward to being back in school.

Patrick was whistling while he was walking around the campus, taking his time getting to his room.

Selene knocked on the door to her son's room, holding a box in her arms.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 am

"Hallo, West." Gilbert said casually, waltzing into his dorm and nodding at his brother. Tossing his luggage onto his bed, Gilbert began to unpack, shoving his clothes into his dressing.

Sadiq stepped inside the dorm room, not the least bit surprised when he noticed Gupta already inside and relaxing on his bed, reading a book on mythology.

Rushing inside his dorm room, Alfred grinned at Matthew. "Hey Mattie." He said a bit out of breath.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:10 am

Arthur glanced up at Francis when he walked in. "Hello, Francis." He said simply, putting the last of his non-uniform clothing into the dresser. He then got out his uniforms and walked over to the closet to hang them up.

Matthew smiled softly at Alfred. "Hi, Al....why're you out of breath?" He asked, standing to start unpacking his things, setting the teddy on the bed.

Roderich finished tuning his violin before putting it back in it's case, grabbing his music binder and walked out of his room to go to one of the practice rooms, not wanting to disturb his roommate from his reading.

Ludwig looked over at his older brother before looking back at the closet to finish hanging his clothing. "Hallo, bruder."

"Come in." Heracles called, putting his clothing in his dresser. His roommate had yet to arrive, so he was in the room alone.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 am

"So...have you seen any of the new students?" Francis asked, setting his bag on his bed and sitting down.

Selene stepped in. "Hello, dear." she smiled.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 am

Shoving the last of his clothes into the dresser, Gilbert collapsed onto his bed and began thinking.

Sadiq ignored his roommate and set to work putting away his clothing and other belongings.

"I had to run and hide. I kinda missed the orientation." Alfred said with a small nervous chuckle.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:31 am

"Not really, no. I don't pay much attention during orientation. It's always the same thing." Arthur replied with a shrug, closing the closet after putting away his uniforms.

Matthew's eyes widened. "W-Won't you get in trouble for that??" He asked, pulling his clothing from his suitcase and put it in the dresser.

Roderich walked into the first practice room he saw, pulling out a few songs and set them up on the music stand. He then pulled out his violin and calmly started playing the songs.

Ludwig finished putting away all of his clothing. "I'm going for a walk." Ludwig said simply before walking out of the room.

Heracles smiled softly. "Hello, mother. Did you need something?" He asked, pausing in his unpacking to look at her.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 am

"Oh, okay.." Francis said lightly.

"I brought you a little something." Selene smiled, handing the box to Heracles.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 am

Gilbert nodded, waving his hand dismissively trying to figure out what to do next. Standing up, he headed out of the room as well wandering down the halls in hopes of finding someone to bother.

Alfred shrugged lightly. "Maybe... I don't know... I didn't miss it last year..."

Feliciano sighed in relief as he put away the last of his belongings. Letting out a small yawn, he stretched lightly and sat down on his bed with a sketchbook, beginning to draw.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:00 am

Arthur walked back over to his bed and reached into his backpack, pulling out his day planner and flipped it open, seeing if there was anything he had to do.

Matthew frowned. "I-I hope you don't...." He said lightly, taking his uniforms to the closet.

Roderich closed his eyes as he played, no longer even bothering looking at the sheet music. It was all memorized by now anyway.

Ludwig walked down to the room he knew the Vargas twins stayed in, knocking lightly.

Heracles blinked, taking the box. "Thank you, mother..." He said, opening the box.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 am

Francis stood and started to unpack.

Once Liz was done setting her stuff up she changed into pants and a tank top and headed down to one of the dance rooms.

Inside the box there was a package of underwear, socks, wife-beaters, and a plate of cookies.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 am

Heading down the hall, Gilbert found himself at the practice room, following the sound of a violin. Leaning against the wall, he listened to the sound, well aware of who was playing.

After completely catching his breath, Alfred began to hang his clothes up.

Feliciano sat up and placing the pencil behind his ear, he tucked the sketchbook under his arm and went over to open the door, smiling when he saw Ludwig.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 am

Arthur looked through his day planner a moment longer before putting it away. "I'll be back." He said simply before heading out of the room.

"D-Do you need any help?" Matthew asked.

Roderich continued playing, going through the songs in his memorized repertoire without a thought.

Ludwig smiled. "Guten tag, Feli." He said. "How was your summer?" He asked.

Heracles smiled softly. "Thank you, mama." He said, setting the box down and hugged Selene.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 am

Francis nodded. "Okay." he said.

Once in a room, Liz turned on the radio and started to stretch out.

Selene hugged her boy back with a smile. "You're welcome, dear." she said, rubbing his back.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 am

Gilbert continued listening to Roderich play, frowning lightly.

Alfred smiled at him. "If you want to, sure. You mind hanging these two things up while I take care of my other crap?"

"It was good." Feliciano replied, beaming up at him. "I learned some new recipes." He added opening the door wider, motioning for Ludwig to come inside.

Not even bothering to explain why he was leaving, Sadiq left the dorm and headed towards the dance rooms with a small workout bag in hand.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

Arthur stuffed his hands in his pockets, heading towards the dorm room he knew Alfred had the previous year.

Matthew nodded, taking to two articles of clothing and went to the closet, hanging them up with his own uniforms.

Roderich played through a few more songs before stopping with a soft sigh, putting his violin away. He then gathered up his sheet music, walking out of the room. He stopped, staring at Gilbert in surprise, not expecting him to be standing there. "Hallo, Gilbert." He said simply.

"That's good to hear." Ludwig said as he walked into the room. "You'll have to show me them sometime." He added.

Heracles smiled before pulling back from the hug. "I should finish unpacking my things, mama."
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:44 am

After she stretched out for a few minutes, Liz changed the channel before starting to improv some dance moves.

Selene nodded. "Alright, Heracles. Just make sure you behave." she laughed lightly, knowing her son was a good boy.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Gilbert sighed and shook his head. "Hallo, Roderich." He replied, beginning walk down the hallway.

"Thanks Mattie!" Alfred said as he finished putting the last of his belongings away.

Feliciano nodded lightly, smiling. "Maybe I can use the home ec room to cook again." He replied, closing the door and then turning to hug Ludwig.

Peering into one of the dance room, Sadiq raised an eyebrow and watched Liz with piqued interest.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:04 am

"You're welcome Al." Matthew said with a soft smile, jumping lightly with a squeak when he heard someone knock at the door.

Roderich frowned lightly, dismayed by Gilbert's response. "Is everything alright?" He asked, following behind the other boy.

Ludwig smiled, hugging the smaller boy back. "Ja, I'm sure they'll let you."

Heracles nodded. "I will, Mama." He replied with a soft smile, putting the things in the box away.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 am

Selene nodded and then went to get her room ready for the year.

Liz growled lightly at the music that started playing, going to change the station yet again but grinned when "We Could Be The Same" by maNga came on as she started to dance to that; twirling to the center of the room before starting isolated 'popping' with her body.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 am

"Ja, everything is wonderful." Gilbert said nonchalantly, continuing on his way.

Alfred looked over at his brother and then to the door, chuckling lightly. "I'll get it." He said going over and answering the door.

Beaming up at Ludwig, Feliciano kissed both his cheeks in greeting.

Stepping inside the dance room, Sadiq watched her with a small smirk on his face, immediately recognizing the song. It was, after all his home country's Eurovision entry from last year.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am

Matthew nodded, sitting down on the bed.

At the door was Arthur, smiling softly. "Hello, Alfred. I heard you had a younger brother so I thought I'd come meet him." He said simply.

Roderich frowned, but stopped, deciding not to follow. He let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head, then started walking back to the dormitories to put his violin away.

Ludwig smiled. "So, how are your brothers doing?" He asked.
    Namine's_Butterfly
    Namine's_Butterfly

Post  Namine's_Butterfly Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 am

Francis sat on his bed, debating on whether or not he should go find the new student who had his eye or not.

Liz glanced at Sadiq when he entered the room, but mostly ignored him, watching her own movements in the mirror.
    hinajiki
    hinajiki

Post  hinajiki Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 am

Once he determined there was enough distance between Roderich and himself, Gilbert turned around and headed back towards the practice rooms. Stepping inside, he sat at the piano, playing whatever came to mind as he tried to distract himself.

Alfred grinned when he saw Arthur. "Iggy! Yeah, come on inside!" He replied.

"They are doing as good as ever. I think Silvano has a crush." Feliciano said with a small laugh.

Sadiq caught her eyes in the mirror for a brief second before she turned her attention back to her dancing. Watching carefully, he set his bag aside and leaned against one of the back walls.
    gglinkdurgefett
    gglinkdurgefett
    Admin

Post  gglinkdurgefett Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 am

Matthew blinked. "'Iggy'?" He said lightly.

Arthur smiled and nodded, walking in. He smiled and Matthew and walked over, holding a hand out to the shy blond. "Arthur Kirkland, Student Body President. I thought I'd come introduce myself since you are a new student to the high school division." Arthur smiled. Matthew smiled lightly, taking Arthur's hand and shook it. "M-Matthew Williams...n-nice to meet you..."

Roderich went back to his room and put his violin and sheet music away, getting out his journal and sat on his bed, deciding to write a bit in it.

Ludwig chuckled. "Really now? Who?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content